From Nesara News Blog: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/07/iceland-jails-bankers-erases-citizens.html
Icelanders who pelted parliament with rocks in 2009 demanding their leaders and bankers answer for the country’s economic and financial collapse are reaping the benefits of their anger.
- Iceland Continues To Grow Using ‘Startups’ By Replacing ‘Banks’: Iceland Refused To Bailout Rothschild’s Corrupt Banking Cabal.
The island’s steps to resurrect itself since 2008, when its banks defaulted on $85 billion, are proving effective. Iceland’s economy will this year outgrow the euro area and the developed world on average, the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development estimates.
- Iceland Revolution Continues: 9 Rothschild/Rockefeller Self Proclaimed Global Elites Arrested For Iceland’s Financial Collapse Of 2008.
- Iceland Jails Bankers, Erases Citizens’ Debt, Recovers Strongly (zen-haven.dk)
- Icelandic Anger Brings Debt Forgiveness in Best Recovery Story (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- FORECLOSURE CRISIS SOLVED (in Iceland) (advocate.typepad.com)
- 2008 email implicates Bank of England and Labour government in Libor manipulation
- Iceland Booms As the World Struggles (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Iceland Turns Away from EU as Economy Recovers (voanews.com)
- Revolution in Iceland: can the people have power ? (thefreeonline.wordpress.com)
- Iceland president re-elected for record 5th term (kansascity.com)
- Iceland Moves on From Banks Collapse (libertycrier.com)